Saturday, November 12, 2011

Revert!

http://benjaminkwanphoto.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/chanel-2012-resort-collection/chanel-2012-resort-collection-04/


Hey Girls!
I am just looking at my posts, and realizing that they haven't been what I've been trying to do. So I am changing my blog around, and I'm going to do a few new things.

Another thing-
I haven't been working on this blog in ages. I've been thinking...what in my blog will make people happy? I don't want to post things that people won't like. It takes a long time to take the pictures and upload them. So I was wondering what you girls want to see! Please email me at thefashionistaslife233@gmail.com

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been super busy with school, which is obviously my first priority. But I will get back on track with my posting and hopefully you girls will like it!

Here's to more posting!

PS. The picture is of Chanel Resort 2012 collection...so gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment